Saturday, August 27, 2005

For the love of .........

To correct Mr Jerome, I feel I have no option, on behalf of the whole house, that I must clarify the injustice and slanderous allegations and misunderstandings made against me. firstly, yes I did cry, I cried at the appalling loss of Aaron's life to this video-game 'monkeyball', as I feel somewhat responsible, the guilt is now becoming unbearable.
Secondly I then cried for the new found fascination Aaron has for all things ball related and how his new addiction is effecting both his eyesight and his use of the word vagina. Which you used to here him singing through the air with the greatest of ease, it is sad that the word is now relegated to nothing more than incidental comedy moments and blogs.
I call for an end to monkeyball for Aaron and a return to a more purer time, were the foul mouth can run free from all restrictions of addiction and Aaron will finally realise that it is I and I alone who rule multiplayer monkeyball. The single player high-scores are just a waste of a good vagina monologue.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Jerome Aroma said...

Ooops...looks like I struck a nerve. How sad...tisk-tisk

8/27/2005 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron Jerome Aroma said...

Bitter you are young padawan! Bitter leads to sour, sour lead to tangy, tangy leads to hate. These are the ways of the dark side.
--Yoda

8/27/2005 02:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >