Friday, January 13, 2006

Flicking the bean

It has been brought to my attention recently, a secretive game, known only as the 'bean game', which was developed and played in secret rooms, coveted only by those from the upstate New York and the lesser known hill of Copdafeel in Canada. This, said game, is a tad on the addictive side. Firstly I should point out this is a card game, not a video game, not board game, not a game involving magic, bean-stalks or even ogres, but a simple game involving colorful (sorry UK people I have finally succumbed to, cough, to the natives Language) bean orientated cards. As a result I have grown a slight unnatural interest to all things 'bean' related, (the game and AA's extra garlic Chili). O' how I now want just one more wax bean card to gain three gold pieces, but I only have 2 stink beans and 1 red bean, O, how the bartering goes on, too and fro with the great skill and with ease of wit, sowing your seeds, in spite and malice. Right up my alley!

anyhoo, I thought I should add a little 'taste' of the house right now, as I have pulled a muscle in my back and am unable to do anything for long periods of time without groaning, moaning and, o, wait..... um that's every day, but now at least I have an excuse, excruciating PAIn. PS: also to Rich, thanks for Dinner, my back gave out and I had to go to bed. Crap (!!)

PS: Livia is in heat and her singing and wanton wails are driving us all up the wall, she will be soon appearing in a slightly off broadway one woman play, a Harry Potter rip off (that's one name drop for those google stat's, snigger) entitled 'Livia Augustus and the Gibblets of fire'

Friday the 13th, good day to post.....................

2 Comments:

Blogger Moray Watson said...

did I mention HARRY POTTER, I WOULD LOVE to mention i HARRY POTTER, but I have done that already, up yours google, we deserve better

1/13/2006 02:49:00 AM  
Blogger Liz/Beth Ann said...

Muchas gracias to my friends Kari & Wes for supplying the bean game. Wes for introducing it to Kari & me, and Kari for giving it to me for Christmas.

uh, fyi, Kari & Wes are not a couple, despite the way my wording might make it sound. Wes (not that Wes will EVER read this), please know that I didn't intend to imply anything "indiscreet". All I mean is that I preseat your feelies. Hee hee.

1/17/2006 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >