Friday, October 05, 2007

MSP expenses outstrip rate of inflation to top £10m

Alright back to the ranting, everyone seems to be in a bad mood today (except me as my exhibition starts today), so the headline in 'the Scotsman' newspaper kind of ruffled a few feathers:

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1590622007#new

it's in connection with over spending on MSP expenses. Now normally I wouldn't arse myself to comment on the 'shower o' shites' as they have come to be known, but you see I used to actually temp for the finance department who where supposed to 'double check' what the MSP's actually spent 'our' money on. Policing it as it where. YOU WOULD not believe what they get away with and whats worse is, WHAT THEY TRY to get away with, it would have every blogger on the planet giving birth to goats.

I was subsequently asked not to come back after a month as I asked too many questions. Go figure

Come on Scotland get the 'people power' going, it's what where good at, don't just ask for change make it happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >