Sunday, August 28, 2005

Another day another anxiety ridden dollar!!

I throw an exasperated hand to my head and swoon in turmoil. It is time again for work and I must go. The roads are rough. The path I travel is not to be envied. You see not only am I a Cat Scan Tech tethered to the crucifix of radiology. I am also a drama queen. Yes it is a heavy burden for these narrow shoulders to carry. Day to day, week to week, lifetime to lifetime my thoughts are raveged and raped by hyperoblistic notions and perceptions. Yet, I am but a simple martyr and tough though the job may be, someone must whine about it, and that someone is me!!

(Forgive any comma splices you may find; what I lack in grammar I make up for with a hearty dose of melodrama.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone lost at monkey ball big time

8/27/2005 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >