Saturday, January 14, 2006

I am MAD...MAD as NAILS...GRRRRRR

I am not sure how mad nails get, but I can only imagine! I mean just picture it, your life is spent lying around in a crowded plastic box. Then one day out of nowhere two fingers reach in and pluck you from your existential prison. They raise you to the light. You take in a deep breathe of appreciation and think "this is what freedom feels like!" In that instant you imagine the rich life of possibility ahead of you. Then your dreams come to a sudden hault as you notice you are being placed against a large, what appears to be some sort of surface. You are confused, you look up to try and absorb what is going on and then you see it. Before you have time to truly grasp the situation the cold gray darkness is upon you BAM-BAM-BAM...
It is over.

Well, let me tell you...I would be pretty P.O.-ed if that were me. So you now have a greater empathy and insight into the anger a nail truly endures.

This is why I scream "I am MAD...MAD as NAILS!!" because...ummm...let me think...because...Darn, now I forget why I was mad. OH WELL!

ps-I am sure you figured it out but just in case, this is "The Fatal Tale of the Carpenter Nail" and not "The Legend of Lee Press-On"

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

I'm so thrilled your anger has subsided, Dubla! In fact, you might even say I'm happy as a clam (or happy as Larry, for our UK friends).

1/14/2006 05:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >