Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yes I do exist...

Hello,

In case there has been any question about this alleged fourth roomate. Does he exsist? Did he fall down a well? Has he locked himself in his room cut off from all technology except a TV, DVD Player, and a very extensive collection of TV shows on DVD? The answer is yes to all the above. I am alive! I did fall down a well for a brief stint...I am ok though...but I did meet the girl from "The Ring" while I was down there (the japanese one, not the american one) Side note, I have to tell you she was pleasant as punch...that movie did not do here justice at all, further proof how media can just tarnish someones character...what a sweetheart she was! I have also been watching way too many TV shows on DVD. However none of this excuses my negelect of the blog. I even had wireless down the well, in fact that is how I got out...I emailed Lassie (sassylassie_21@gmail.com), who in turn text messaged Timmy, who alerted the local authorities that I was stuck down the well. SO I totally could have blogged. But really I have just been pure lazy and I appologize.

So obviously I am bored at work...I mean I could be off saving people...but well, truth be told that has just become so dull. How many people can you save and not grow numb to it all. Superman, how do you do it. I imagine being a super hero is much like when I was on call at the hospital. The minute you make plans some dumb ass kid who wasn't listening to his mom falls into Niagra Falls. Then you get pissed because you just sat down to eat and Desperate Houewives is on in five minutes. Now you have to find a phone booth (which let me tell you is not easy these days...as I found out the other day when my cell phone died and I got lost on my way to a make up job...I could not find a working pay phone to save my life, let alone an actual booth) Then you have to rip a perfectly good suit for dramatic effect (and now that gets expensive and it is not like you get paid when your a super hero...you have to work some crappy day job where your boss is a mean verbally abusive butt hole and you are over worked and underpaid) Then you save the kid, he probably throws up on you and you have to pat him on the head, smile, act all happy, and pretend it was all in days work...when you really want to hit him with a rolled-up newspaper and tell him he is a stupid shit because it's not like his mom will punish him for not listening to her...NO she will give him a big hug and say "Thank-god your OK...and then she will buy him a new video I-pod to make up for the fact that she feels like a bad mother. Then you fly home your dinner is cold you, you were supposed to meet friends for cocktails but now they are all at home in bed, and you missed Desperate Housewives and you forgot to set the VCR to record it, that is right you still have a VCR because on your super hero salary you can't afford Tivo.

So anways like I said I am bored at work and feeling guilty for not blogging (because when I am bored I find the perfect thing to do is feel guilty about something) So I figured I would make up for old time with you kids and share some nonsense stories.

Enjoy...love and kisses,

A

PS-as always I am sorry for the poor use of punctuation ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Moray Watson said...

I still think the absence has been caused by 'post-monkey ball stress syndrome', also known as 'Pomm-a-ball'

anyway good to see you back, our four wheeled house has been scraping on the ground with it's missing 4th wheel

8/27/2006 08:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >