Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm Liz/Beth Ann, and I approve this baby!

I've been itching to go visit my friend Kari ever since she had her latest baby in June. Last week, I finally went. And I just have to post some photos.

Here's Baby Aurora on Halloween, masquerading as a clown:




Here's Baby Aurora blowing spit bubbles, which is adorable now but will not be cute when she's older:




Here's Aurora's big sister, Indigo, masquerading as a ladybug on Halloween:




Here's Indigo enjoying a bottle in her properly-installed car seat:




I'll post a link to The Pardun Family Site for anyone who knows and loves Kari and her kids. But not for weirdos or stalkers. Weirdos and stalkers are not invited to visit The Pardun Family Site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >