Sunday, August 28, 2005

You haven't seen the last of me.

Yes, I did leave the house. How it warms my heart to know the comfort my absence brings. I may be wasting my time helping out my fellow man (or the occasional nursing home client with a toe nail shaped like the Empire State Building, that I scraped my arm on)! But soon I shall return from this selfish task, and when I do I will squash the twisted evil manical Moray.

See what many of you don't know is how he treats the cast of monkey ball. He starves and threatens them. He gets high scores by spreading lies and fear throughout the land of Dole. So I will be back and will have PETA on my side (I guess that makes me hummus, but I digress) You may have trumped my HIGH score but don't count your monkey balls before they spread. I will be back and when I do there will be reform; equal rights for multi-players!!!

Peace,

Double-A Guevara

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

No thank you, I've already had cancer, I'm not interested.

9/10/2005 03:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >