Monday, October 24, 2005

Moray, you had me at *@#*!!!

Moray, Moray, Moray. I, for one, don't at all mind your insane ranting and raving. I don't mind when I come home at the end of the day and you're there with an uplifting tidbit of news such as, "Did you see there's flooding in New Hampshire?" or "Did you see that they're saying the bird flu is going to be the worst epidemic in American history?" or "Did you hear that Nestle has joined forces with all the oil companies to market heroin to children in Southeast Asia?" or "Did you hear that we're all going to die a wicked and painful death by this time next week?"

You should know that, half the time, you're just preaching to the choir. The other half of the time, I'm interested in your point of view and very entertained.

As I was typing that last sentence, you shouted out, and I quote: "This song's actually got really depressing lyrics."

You are all gloom and doom, and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's a nice balance for Aaron's Cher references.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Holy piss! I have had Foo Fighters stuck in my head for 3 days!

10/24/2005 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger Moray Watson said...

My, my. Looks like your admirers are getting younger and younger by the day
.

10/24/2005 10:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >