Monday, October 24, 2005

a'boot time skivers

right, I have had enough of wanna be’s and um, well, other people using the blog, it is now my turn to reoccupy the blog space. Beginning with Bird flu, sniff....... pluck........sniff....
um yeah, I feel I should write about not actually writing I feel completely uninspired to do so and yet inspired all at once, I am weathering with many issues in the world today, bird flu, Katrina, earth quakes, Tsunami's, running out of cat food’/l.jntgedrfyhiojgiu civytpu;ih (my cat’s walking all over my computer while I’m typing), my homework, homeland security and more devastatingly enough the drying out of the Amazon basin and deforestation:

rahttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4362760.stm

Which nobody else in the world seems to care about, why??????????

Yes I’m the openly vocal controversial one, who will constantly insist on the environmental take on everything, firstly fighting for the freedom of my fellow house mates ever flowing bottoms by insisting on eco friendly toilet paper (Please people avoid Kleenex toilet tissue and there products) I will be here to inform and rant about all that stinks in the world (fist off KFC, scum f*****s from hell, why there existence is tolerable in a ‘civilized’ world, I just don’t know, I mean, you want to look at issues with bird flu, first just take look how ‘people’ treat them).
I will be casting my yogi philosophy to the wind and preach to your soul about green issues (avoiding US politics mainly for visa issues, but lets face it, YOU all know how shit it is right now). But yes I think everyone else in the house is sick of my drowning on in the negative, so I have decided to bring you all down in the hope that people make a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >