Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dude, nobody's been updating this thing? I will, then...

Over the past few weeks, Maria and I went hiking and encountered a bear, Aaron and I went to a wedding where I had fun telling strangers that I thought my date might be gay, and Moray has immersed himself in yoga school. Our friend and houseguest, Jason, has moved out of our house in Jersey and into his own studio apartment in Jersey, resulting in a dramatic decline in this household's daily Cher references. Basil and Olivia have grown considerably, and I think some credit for this should be given to the highly nutritional turkey sandwich that they stole from me (they ate right through the ziplock bag!!), leaving me with only an apple for lunch that day. Hmmph. Maybe they're not being fed enough giblets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >