Wednesday, March 08, 2006

tri-groovy post

Boy, oh boy, do I love it when people leave comments on our blog. And I love it even more when the comments are groovy updates from groovy friends like Rich Hovorka. I tell ya, if my thirteen year-old self had had any idea that, just fourteen years later (a whole lifetime!), the blog that she shared with her friends Aaron and Maria -- and Maria's HUSBAND!! Holy crap!!! -- would be read and commented on by Rich Hovorka -- THE on-a-pedastal Rich HoVORka -- well, she probably would have collapsed in a frenzy of giggling delight. Either that, or she would've said, "Duh, I don't believe that at all. Maria will never get married. And what the stinkin' heck is a 'blog'?"

I think (housemates, correct me if I'm wrong) that Rich has the distinction of being the only person who has both commented on our blog and slept on our couch. Rich, if you're so inclined, please feel free to leave a little testimonial encouraging our other friends to comment and/or sleep on our couch.

Anyway, none of that has anything to do with what I was actually going to post. I was actually going to share some stories involving the groovy but somewhat neurotic temp that has been at my office this week. But I got sidetracked reading Rich's comment and now I've forgotten exactly what I was going to say and, quite frankly, I'm a little tired. So I guess I'll just share my favorite (so far) quote from my new favorite temp, whose hobbies include painting miniatures and tending to his four white cats: "People need to stop worrying about being fashionable on the outside and start worrying about being fashionable on the INside."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >