Friday, September 01, 2006

21st cent-her-ry girl

Quote of the day


"It's drink and girl-power. Everyone thinks of the Spice Girls being an empowering thing. Suddenly there is a collective view that girls are here to do everything they like, but unfortunately this also gives them the right to do stuff that is just as idiotic as men do." Vince Egan, a forensic psychologist at Glasgow Caledonian University

  • Sexy, real sexy


  • Apparently in a recent pole 92% of UK women also find me unattractive! (I think I got lucky)

    also in the news; other things I like to do with my spare time other than poke fun at modern society;

    1. Play scrabble
    2. Watch Tom and Jerry (love the violence and smoking makes me feel like a real man)
    3. And doing my best to avoid watching the rest of TV as it's to tame
    4. ...
    5. Note Sarky!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    < ? NJ Bloggers # >