Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I love a good 'shat' in the morning

not one, not two, but three Shatners, I love William Shatner, talk about a man who can do no wrong, he even managed to have his own TV show with the word 'hooker' in the title, talk about a crusader pushing envelopes!

I have been having a few flashbacks to some odd times in my life recently. I grew up watching the cheesy old star trek TV show and I’m starting to wonder if it may have coursed irreversible damage to who I am today. For some reason I keep doing William Shatner impressions. To all ‘would be singers’ out there who think they suck (or know they suck) this man gives you hope.

The final part of my ‘YouTube’ trilogy (be-warned there might be prequel’s)


yay, rock-et-man, give me this over pop idol any day!

He also now kinda looks like my dad, which is odd!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I got a mean George Takei in me. We ought to record an album of duet standards...

3/22/2007 09:49:00 AM  
Blogger Moray Watson said...

we could do:

I...........got you..........
............babe

3/22/2007 08:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeYEHHHHHHssssss....

3/22/2007 09:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >