Saturday, February 24, 2007

This blog is really here to get rid of the last one

Feeling frustrated today, frustrated by the media, the world, the press and there behavior to Briteny spears (come on people it's not that interesting). The press not covering ‘real’ stories, also the democratic supporters arguing about which candidate is going to get all of their ‘hard earned’ fundraising money, Obama or Clinton (you just know you want these two to get together and make beautiful democracy together) but mainly the sun!
You know the sun when it’s up, seems to stay in ruffly (is this a real word or am I imagining it) the same place ALL year friggin round. I have to admit I am used to the extremes of Scotland, were it’s dark in the winter from 4.30 till at least 8am in the winter and light from about 5am till 1am in the morning. The sunshine might sound nice to you, but as an artist I find it very frustrating to paint. I need the drama in the sky, and the other seasonal colours to feel the under current of the time of year. Right now it feels more like June (except for the hideous cold)....... not the darkness of February. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy summer and the sunny days as much as the next person, but I also enjoy dull days, snowy days, rainy days autumn dusk days, spring sunshine days...........anything that isn’t sunshine EVery day. Hear me weather gods, give me rain......... even a dribble!

and crapper snappers I have to get a mobile phone...... I feel dirty, but I also feel poor


Also yay to me for finally getting back to my web site, all the paintings should be linked to larger images also it has had a bit of an overhaul, and a little faster.

m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >