Monday, August 29, 2005

An invitation to the ones I love!!

This is a message to the roomies I hold so dear! Hey kids...it's me...I'm at work again...or still...I don't know anymore; I have however learned "I don't want no Scrubs"

Any poop, I wanted to invite you to look at my attempted solo Blog "How I cope with my anxiety and vaginal tourettes" it is whimsical look at one mans attempt to unclog his writers block with Drano!

On a household note, I would like to take a moment and wish the love of my life Liz goodluck on her adventures into NYC employment! May the morning commute gods smile down on you and grant you a round trip seat. May the Coffee Shop muses join together and grant you inspiration and energy!!

All My LOVE,
This is Aroma, signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >