Saturday, September 03, 2005

as Bette Midler once sang "You gotta have friends..."

I said it once on a very special day. The wedding day of the effervescent Dessena-Watson-ians. It is amazing to have such wonderful friends in my life. As we grow older in this crazy little world it seems so easy to get swept away by the loneliness and realities of life. "It brings warm feeling to my heart" (thanks Yoda) to know that I live not only with some of my best friends but that I am also living with family. It is invaluable to know there is always a shoulder to cry on, a hug to keep you going , and a laugh to make it better! Thank you guys for for just being you!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is nice.

10/13/2006 06:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >