Thursday, January 19, 2006

Love that iweb

Well, thanks to the new ilife '06, Moray and I have spent the past few days making our websites! There are also some links in the "Our House In Jersey" sidebar now, if our blog readers would like to check them out. Our itty bitty sites are found:

www.moraywatson.com
www.mariadessena.com

Obviously, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing as far as making a web page goes, but at least now every time someone says "yeah, sure you wanna play here, just email us your website" I can now do so. Although they'll probably find it confusing. but I'm working on it.

I would just like to take this time to mention our poor girl Livia was spade today. We took her at 8:00 this morning, through wind and rain, to the vet on 1st street to get her little gibblets removed. When we picked her up tonight, the vet gave us a little plastic cone (a lamp-shade if she were a large dog, would be the equivalent) to keep her from digging her stitches. As soon as we put it on her, she promptly walked into the door, and got stuck. It feels horrible to realize you are laughing at your poor, defenseless, post-op kitten with a plastic lampshade on her head.

But I'm reassured that she'll be all right in a few days.

Also, on a side-note, I'd like to personally thank Beth Ann for sitting in the freezing cold for over 9 hours this weekend (not all in a row) to watch Lord of the Rings trilogy with Moray and I. I truly feel it was a bonding experience for us all. Even if we were bonded by icicles. And as well, I'd like to thank Aaron for sharing the "when i was little I accidentally set my parent's bed on fire" story with us this afternoon at Basic coffee shop. I would have done the same.

And Moray, my sweet husband Moray, whom I lovingly refer to as "Bun", will from this day forward be refered to, by myself, as, "Bun-Jovi".

Just sounds funny!

Oh, and one last thank you to the PSEG man that came to fix our boiler yesterday. YES, you bitched the whole time about the cement-filled sliding doors. YES, you were kind enough to try anyway, although you grunted and sighed continually. YES, you ended up ripping the doors off the wall and cracking the drywall in a fit of gas man rage. But man, you gave us heat. And for that, I am grateful. So thank you for bitching, breaking, and tearing down our doors in the name of heat. Because of you, we are warm.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >