Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Warm. Kind. Funny. Good. Ahhh.

My brother's birthday is next week, and I just got him a really cool gift. I can't say what it is on account of I don't want him to find out before his birthday. (As though my brother, who is currently in Japan, is actually taking time out of his fabulous travel experience to read this blog. I think I'm delusional.) But, trust me, it's really funny. Jonathan, if you do read this, get ready to be highly amused next week.

The best part -- the part I can't stop thinking about -- is that I think my mom would have really gotten a kick out of this gift being sent from one of her wacky children to the other. Tomorrow is her birthday.

In other excellent news, our heat is back on!! All in all, a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >