Monday, April 10, 2006

Mc-Friggin

To anyone stalking me and my blogs, get ready to read the same thing twice, I have the bit between my teeth today about Scotland's fat tax, it sounds like a highly thought-out, well motivated and rounded idea inspired by open minded people who are highly educated and inspired to help out modern society's glutinous flaw, OR could it just be a lazy ASS way of making money out of poor people rather than tax bastards like Ronald Mc-Friggin Donald's!



Every time you take a bite out of a McDonald's chicken McNugget, you could be taking a bite out of the Amazon rainforest. The Amazon rainforest faces many threats -- loggers and cattle ranchers among them. Now, massive soya farms are doing the damage. Rainforests which were teeming with life are cleared to grow soya. This feeds animals in Europe that end up in fast food outlets and supermarkets.

It took our activists a year to track the 7,000 km (4,200 mile) journey of soya beans grown in the Amazon to fast food outlets. We used satellite images, aerial surveillance, previously unreleased government documents and on-the-ground monitoring. Now we're exposing the global trade in soya from rainforest destruction in the Amazon to McDonald's fast food outlets and supermarkets across Europe.

If McDonald's trashing the Amazon super-sizes your anger, then take action now to
get McDonald's to take the Amazon off the menu!

As much as I said I wouldn't be political on this thing, I lied faster then a UK politician on an election campaign. I really wonder sometimes, People just don't buy the crap it's a sick and dying world, but it doesn't have to be.....


coming soon, your monthly star signs, direct from an ethernet and onto your soul, from the house's resident profit of doom and gloom................... I will play with your mind for a month, firstly filling it with rubbish before a slow and agonizing 3 more weeks of wonder on your part, as to wether I am actually right or not. So throw out your secret diary, turn off the goggle box and bin that damned mobile phone (you know you never needed it before and now it just leaves you feeling sad) and get ready for the future

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just my fried brain at 2 am on a Friday after a mentally taxing week, or perhaps I'm just being my usual dumbass self, but when I saw the word "Amazon" on this post, my first thought was that Amazon.com was somehow selling McDonald's food. Damn you, intar-webs. And (officially) on Earth Day, no less. I stick myself in the corner. Good post, Mo-Fo.

4/22/2006 02:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >