Friday, May 12, 2006

Wonder whats in store for you, yawn, I really do...honest

Yes it's time for me to take control of all your hopes and dreams once again, woohahaha-cough-ha. Nothing to depress you with today, think the news papers are finally doing there jobs, however a nice sweet little mention to a one Mr Steven Colbert for being the only journalist with a back bone. Yay Steven Colbert. Please thank him too:

http://www.thankyoustephencolbert.org/

Aries
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango?
send a bolt of lightning - very very frightening to me
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo Figaro - magnifico

Taurus
What were you wanting / What was that you wanted
I just wanna say
Don't ever change now baby
I'd thank you
I don't think we will meet again
And you must leave now
Before the sun rises

Gemini
And everybody wants you now
Everybody wants to be a part of your crowd
Ooh
Baby it seems sometimes you're lost in TV
Lost in a dream, instant sunshine
Baby

Cancer
Well I refuse to be a cynical goon
Passing the masses an easy answer
Cause it won't be alright
Oh no, it won't be alright
Oh no, it won't be alright
It won't be alright

Leo
Unless you get up, get up
Come on and get up, get up
I need to get up, get up
Come on get up, get up
So come on get up, get up
Come on get up, get up
Unless you get up, get up
So get up, get up, yeah
That's right

Virgo
Why don't your try to forget him?
Just open up your dainty little hand.
You know this life is filled with many sweet companions,
many satisfying one-night stands.
Do you want to be the ditch around a tower?
Do you want to be the moonlight in his cave?
Do you want to give your blessing to his power
as he goes whistling past his daddy, past his daddy's grave.

Libra
Feeling unknown
and you're all alone,
flesh and bone,
by the telephone,
lift up the receiver,
i'll make you a believer
i will deliver,
you know I'm a forgiver

Scorpio
You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin',
I'm gonna send you back to schoolin',
Way down inside honey, you need it,
I'm gonna give you my love
*Wanna Whole Lotta Love?
Way down inside, woman, You need love.
Shake for me, girl, I wanna be your backdoor man.
Hey, oh, hey, oh, Oh, oh, oh, Keep a-coolin', baby,
Keep a-coolin', baby.

Sagittarius
I noticed tonight
That the world has been turning
While I've been stood here dithering around
While I know I said I'd wait around till you need me,
But I have to go I hate to let you down

Capricorn
Burning down the house
Burning down the house
Burning down the house

Aquarius
Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.
Ah, ah, child, way you shake that thing
Gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting.
Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way
Watch your honey drip, can't keep away.

Pisces
There's too many men
to many people
making too many problems
and not much love to go round
can't you see
this is the land of confusion



you might think this is free, but I am really collecting soul points from your anguish, and playing connect 4 with them! woohahah-cough-aaaa

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz/Beth Ann said...

Dude, there is way too much innuendo in Maria's horoscope. =)

5/14/2006 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Moray Watson said...

to much 'baby' also, think it could have been a full moon

5/14/2006 04:02:00 AM  
Blogger Liz/Beth Ann said...

And how come my horoscope features the phrase "You must leave now"? Dude. I mean, really. Dude.

5/17/2006 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger Moray Watson said...

listening to to much PJ Harvey, me thinks! that one was for me, not that as a trained astrologer I would stoop as low as to write myself a star sign....

5/22/2006 10:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankfully, mine was one of the few I could actually drudge up out of my poor, pathetic memory. But i wonder if it references the original by Genesis, or the cover by Disturbed.

5/27/2006 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >