Wednesday, April 19, 2006

yep 30, ho-hum-ho-hum 30 candles to me iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

We were watching 'Indiana Jones and the temple of doom' in the 'house' the other day (yay) , and I said (out loud) god I don't remember Kate Capshaw looking so young, yep, you guessed it I'm now old, trust Indy to make me feel like an old lost relic! There is always one good thing that I have to remind myself at 'birthday time' and that is, my brother Cameron will always be 1 year older! Ho-hum

isn't that right Cameron?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm a terrible friend - Donnie and I hadn't (really!) forgotten, but thought it was next week... we even had plans!! There will have to be something belated.
Much love, Kate xx

4/19/2006 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Moray Watson said...

and as you should feel guilty, snigger, it is actually next week. he-he

4/19/2006 04:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allright, I'm getting tired of all you young whipper-snappers complaining about being old......

4/30/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Moray Watson said...

I do not condone advertisements, I shall leave you here to rot as an example to all others house flaunt the laws of annoyance!

5/05/2006 01:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >