Monday, April 10, 2006

From the mystic of love

Ok, I am the great 'Sight See-er', prevarication is my game, I am the ultimate embodiment of all that you want to be, for I have been created from two opposing wills, the FOx news network and what's left an organic humanity. Yes that's right I can see the truth through the blue screen of hate while taking the moral high ground at every opportunity. I have harnessed this life power and my new purpose in life is to make you feel good/bad based on how I am feeling. This will be a regular occurrence on the house site, so if you can't bare to live your life from day to day, tune in for more fun and frolics at your impuissance (look it up people it's a freedom word).
So today I am feeling quite lyrical, full of all the things immigrants feel on a daily basis, at having to live our lives through meaningless paper work and standing in lines for days. To quote the great American icon that is Courtney Love 'so people be careful what you wish for'!

and on a more positive note, onto your future......... this is coming at ya from da language of da street

Aries
Oh I woke up tonight I said
I've gotta make somebody love me
I've gotta make somebody love me
And now I know now I know now I know that it's you
Lucky lucky- You're so lucky

Taurus
I know I won't be leaving here with you
I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say... take me out!
I say you don't show
Don't move, time is slow
I say... take me out!
So- there you go Taurus

Gemini
if I knew now what I knew then
I'd wonder how not wonder when
There's something going wrong again
With me and mine
It's only ever what it seems
Memories and might have beens
Heaven's scent: the smell of dreams
We'll never find
Tell me... tell me... tell me...
What are you going to do with your life?

Cancer
Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again
Seven angels with seven trumpets
Send them home on the morning train
Well who's that shouting?
John the Revelator!
All he ever gives us is pain
Well who's that shouting?
John the Revelator!
He should bow his head in shame

Leo
The great intoxication
The mental generation
Sound effects & laughter
Stupid ever after
Hoping' it was cranked up
Loud enough for you to hear

Virgo
Ah, but who saves you?
Who craves you?
Who Heartbreaks?
Who love makes?
Look into the eyeball of your boyfriend

Libra
Listen to my tale of woe,
it's terribly sad but true,
All dressed up, no place to go
Each evening I'm awfully blue.
I must win some handsome guy
Can't go on like this,
I could blossom out I know,
With somebody just like you. So...

Scorpio
You can't seem to face up to the facts
Your tense and nervous and you Can't relax
You can't sleep 'cause your bed's on fire
Don't touch me your a real live wire
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

Sagittarius
This is the story of a country girl
Back in town from her country house
She came to me with her muddy boots
She destroyed all my carpet
You know how to do it

Aquarius
Hello Spaceboy, you're sleepy now
Your silhouette is SO stationary
You're released but your custody calls
And I want to be free
Don't you want to be free
Do you like girls or boys
It's confusing these days
But Moondust will cover you
Cover you

Pisces
When I was a child:
Running in the night,
Afraid of what might be
Hiding in the dark,
Hiding in the street,
And of what was following me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >