Monday, April 17, 2006

Yarkk

I am writing, yes, writing, songs for my lovely wife to sing, or anyone else if they choose!  however the more I write the more I feel I should be singing them, I yes I, as I am so angry when I think about what I am writing about, hmmm.  Yarkk, Yarkk anyway here is an exert for your amusement:
 
couldn't stop the words today, couldn't help but read the news
tv off, feeling sick, poisoned from the anchor, who doesn't know
only caring about which way the ratings go
want to strike out, punch and kick, tv off, going to be sick
 
another day another incarnation of what was missed
another betrayal of trust
another never-ending story
another news full of pomp and glory
breaking the news, breaking the story
 
 
it is about the media really, I now live it the 'states' and I have to say it, the news coverage over here is CraP, if you watch CNN for longer than 5 minutes you feel like panicking as if the world was about to end, RIght NOWWWW.  If you watch NBC of NBC ABC or what-ever the heck it is, you feel like screaming at the TV at the ignorance AND as for the Fox news network, it gets kind of miss-treated most people think it's awful, however the true horror really has to be seen to be believed, as small minded people make there points on the airwaves (should that be YOur air waves) and literally shITE inside your head with such vigor that you almost go blind with rage! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >