Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I had a dream

Random, Random, with a splash of Random. Last night (or should I say with my schedule this morning) I had a dream well multiple dreams that cracked me up. First I had a dream I was walking down the street and met the "Pet Shop Boys" they were promoting their latest concert. I was super excited and took time to chat with them I made sure to tell them how much I admired and respected them... then I carried on with my walk. Then I had a dream that I recieved a package from ebay. It was an import version of Madonna's Immaculate Collection on tape...it had previously unreleased songs and the Re-Invention tour on video (which is also unreleased) how they got video on an audio tape is a mystery that only a dream can answer...I was super excited yet all I could think was how can I get this transferred to CD and DVD! That's all ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >