Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Is the pen mightier than the curtain rod?

Here’s a local news item about an aspiring robber who, when arrested on charges including possession of a firearm by a felon, said to the cops, "Man, it's only a (expletive) gun.”

I, for one, see his point. I mean, it’s not like it was a crossbow or a samurai sword, which are, judging by the rest of today’s headlines, the Jersey criminals’ weapons of choice.

Meanwhile, in Australia, folks are dealing with knives, baseball bats, metal poles, planks, branches, cricket bats, pick handles, screw drivers, golf clubs, curtain rods and glass bottles ... all at once.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Hayden said...

Australia is also putting humans in the zoo! I wrote all about it in my blog :)

1/10/2007 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger Moray Watson said...

tie me kangaroo down mate!

1/10/2007 01:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >