Monday, May 29, 2006

You can take the girl out of Florida...

If you're gonna read an article about the recent gator attacks in Florida (and I'm not suggesting that you need to), please make it this one. It's the least alarmist one I've seen, and even acknowledges that (1) alligator-related fatalities are few and far between, and (2) the attacks that do occur are usually man's fault. What do we expect, dangling our feet in the water that has become their default home after we've sacrificed the wetlands to the real estate development gods?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, and speaking of FL, I got sucked into the net at 1am, and somehow found myself here! Whoa!
*looks around*

I don't know what else to say, so...HI!
*waves*

6/06/2006 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Liz/Beth Ann said...

Dude! Are you the long lost Ali Grossman????

6/09/2006 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kept my name, it is indeed, Alison Stockfield.
Could you imagine being a teacher with the last name Grossman? No thanks!

6/28/2006 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Alison!!! How the heck are you?? How's your family?? I just shared our high school adventures with Moray. I told him you and I were in the getaway van. :D

Email us! What's your story??!

mjdessena@yahoo.com

7/03/2006 01:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Indeed, the getaway van...
I'll email!

7/06/2006 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >