Thursday, February 01, 2007

dumb-du-dumb............

"Britain is bored and disillusioned with politicians, not least Tony Blair. It is unimpressed by public services, despite the money Mr Blair has poured into them. It is cross about rising taxes and interest rates. It is concerned about social cohesion and frightened by its homegrown bombers. It is furious about the Iraq war and George Bush." - The Economist


felt sorry for the blog, so found some cheery filler, it has looked so lonely of late........ also trying to keep my British upper lip .....er....up......

or should I post about the phantom 'meatapalooza' (yes spell check you read that correctly) or should that be 'chicka-looza' did you you see what I did there....... hm.......hmm.......hmmm forget it, that one's purely for Mr Shenton. For some reason the hampered chicken vanished from our freezer, bizarre.

What have I been up to? lets see, I have been enjoying the local Jersey news service (compared to CNN which has become tragic and truly awful of late), it's a riot. Old school TV news, featuring amusing commentary, blowing wind clouds on the weather and mispronunciations a plenty. One of the many highlights has to be during the commercials (an advert to UK viewers) they announce the name of a random local district and say hello to it, as in 'Hello Hoboken' Which for some reason raises a laugh at every instant, namely when they blurt out 'Hello Elizabeth' when Beth-Ann is in the room. OK so January was a quiet month.

anyway hoped you enjoyed my blog filler, coming up next your yearly star signs (one month late, hay tomorrow never comes!) or perhaps your love stars for the 14th if I'm feeling mushy.

o' wait I remember what I'm blogging about, how could I forget, tomorrow is groundhog day, yay, so I would like you to raise a glass and a tip 'o' the hat to Punxsutawney Phil,

or possibly a dip into you dvd collection..........

yay Phil, I think Livia has a crush on you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >