Tuesday, September 19, 2006

...but i'm not good at talking like a pirate!!

If you are like me, you love talking like a pirate. However, I've found most of my piratespeak is limited to "Yaaaar!" and "Avast! Ye 'fill in the blank derrogatory term'".

But I really want to make the most of talk like a pirate day. What do I do now?

Well, here's some advice from the official Talk Like a Pirate initiators:



But if you get caught in a predicament and need to act fast, here's another option:



that cleared a few things up for me.

Yaaar! I talk like a pirate everyday!! I am a pirate, you land-lubbin' blog-o-readin' fishmongers!

-pirate maria

3 Comments:

Blogger Moray Watson said...

Yarr to yar all, and all who sail the good ship YarrrrhooseinJAaarsssey

9/19/2006 06:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avast there Maria I thinks ye be talkin' like a fine pirate!
Good Day to ya all!

9/19/2006 07:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All yar need to know is:

grog, grog, grog,
yarr wave that thing around like a feather duster
I am rubber you are glue
Look behind you a three headed Monkey, yarr

All hail monkey island and it's grog swilling scumm pirates!

Sign
Guybrush Threepwood xxx

9/20/2006 01:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? NJ Bloggers # >